The Ford GT in the Austrian Alps


The Alps have some of the most spectacular scenery in Europe, cut through with some of Europe's greatest driving roads. A fitting place then, to discover the charms of the Ford GT.


+Matthias Malmedie and +Helge Thomsen were the lucky duo who got to drive the Ford GT through the spectacular Alpine scenery, they are regular hosts of RTL2's automotive series "Grip" and have driven many a supercar.


+Michelin who provided the Pilot Sport Cup 2 tyres which feature at each corner of the supercar.


The two also met +Larry Chen, who has travelled worldwide taking photos of the most iconic sports cars.


Having the Ford GT around was too good an opportunity to miss. Time for a photoshoot!





It certainly looks like an amazing day, but judge for yourself after watching the full video!




Comments

  1. I love Fors gt 2017 and present. I mean this car is my moat favourite car. It's so fast that press the accelerator alightly it's vrooooooooooom. Wish I could get a Ford GT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Fors gt 2017 and present. I mean this car is my moat favourite car. It's so fast that press the accelerator alightly it's vrooooooooooom. Wish I could get a Ford GT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dear Commenter: please note that comments appear after moderation. Do not submit spam. Thanks! 👍