Three Generations of Ford Fiesta Family


Sami Oezberk, a young Ford engineer, is the third generation from his family to work on Fiesta production at the Niehl plant in Cologne, Germany.


My grandfather, father and I have all worked on the production line and we have all seen how the line has changed over the years. My grandfather started here in 1964, back then it was a different time. Most of the work was very hands on but, even then, changes were coming. By the time Fiesta production started here in 1979, the plant was much more automated.
In this video Sami explains how the plant has evolved since the 1960s and how manufacturing techniques have improved over the years.
My grandfather, my father and I all have our own story to tell. For me this is more than just a job, it is my family.



Do you have your own Ford story? Let us know in the comments!


Comments