Take four London graffiti artists, one ballerina and the new Ford GT supercar.
Using a pristine white studio space as their blank canvas, Gnasher, JXC, EKTO and WeAreSkyHigh created a temporal video artwork.
David “Gnasher” Nash
“The Ford GT is a beast and watching the flames from the exhaust, when all the lights went out, was the highlight of a cool project.”Sophie Adams (Ballerina)
“Dancing around the GT was amazing, although I did accidentally spin too fast and end up on top of the bonnet with my tutu round my ears. Getting in and out of a Ford GT in a tutu and pointe shoes was definitely not something they taught me at ballet school!”
More on the artists:
- David “Gnasher” Nash - Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Josh X Colwell - JXC - Facebook
- Steve Hart - EKTO - Facebook
- Tom Graff - WeAreSkyHigh - Facebook
- Sophie Adams (ballerina) - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
See more stories about the Ford GT here.